Valpar Flexmaster was one of the first tubes
available on the market to offer a combination
of flexibility with an extended cleaning cycle.
SuperFlexmaster, as the name implies, offers
similar benefits, but with enhanced flexibility.
These tubes are ideal for all aspects of cold
• High flexibility
• High kink-resistance
• Smooth inner layer
• Easy to install
• Ideal for tube and python applications where tight
bend radii are necessary
• Extended cleaning cycles in comparison to EVA and
PVC (Vinyl) tubing
• Reduced off-taste
• Cost-effective replacement for EVA and PVC (Vinyl)
• Suitable for use with both barbed and speed fittings
Valpar Flexmaster and SuperFlexmaster comply with the
relevant EC Directives for plastics that come into contact
with foodstuffs. They also comply with the Food and
Drug Administration guidelines in North America.
In addition, Valpar SuperFlexmaster is German SK
approved (No. 274-005).
• The original Flexmaster tube has been further
engineered and has evolved into an even more flexible
tube called SuperFlexmaster. The two-layer
composition includes an inner layer made from a
• The smooth inner surface of Flexmaster and
SuperFlexmaster reduces yeast growth and extends
cleaning cycles in comparison to EVA or PVC (Vinyl).
• Flexmaster and SuperFlexmaster have been designed to
provide solutions for both tubing and python
applications where a tight bend radius is required, eg
inside dispense towers or between keg and cooler.
• Flexmaster and SuperFlexmaster can be used as a
replacement for both braided and clear PVC tubing.
• Flexmaster and SuperFlexmaster are suitable for both
soft drinks and beer applications.
• Flexmaster and SuperFlexmaster are made of 100%
• Valpar tubing is manufactured in our advanced
extrusion facility under the strict quality control of
BS EN ISO 9002 (Cert. No. FM 02094).